Appoint a Proxy
Use this form to appoint a proxy for the LONAP AGM on 14 January 2020:
On submission, this form will be e-mailed automatically as follows:
Your proxy is not valid until it is confirmed by LONAP which will usually take one working day. Please ensure you receive that your proxy has been accepted. You may receive an "out of office" reply by e-mail when you submit the form. This is not confirmation that it has been accepted.
You should only fill this form once for each member company.
You may appoint a proxy and still attend the AGM and vote in person.
1. Please indicate with an 'X' in the appropriate space to indicate how you wish to vote. The proxy will exercise his discretion as to how he votes or whether he abstains from voting:
1.1 on any resolution referred to above if no instruction is given in respect of that resolution; and
1.2 on any business or resolution considered at the meeting other than the resolutions referred to above.
2. If you wish to appoint someone other than the chairman of the meeting as your proxy please insert their name. If you insert no name then you will have appointed the chairman of the meeting as your proxy. A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
3. To be effective this form, and (failing prior registration) any letter or power of attorney under which it is executed (or a duly certified copy thereof), must be deposited at the Company's registered office (for the attention of “LONAP Company Secretary”) not less than 48 hours before the time for holding the meeting or adjourned meeting or (in the case of a poll taken otherwise than at or on the same day as the meeting or adjourned meeting) for the taking of the poll at which it is to be used. If sending this form electronically, it must be sent to both Company.Secretarial@crsblaw.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org and received by the deadline. You must ensure you have received an acknowledgement of the proxy.
4. Where the member is a corporation this form must be under its common seal, executed as a deed or signed by an attorney or duly authorised officer of the corporation.
5. In the case of joint holders only one need sign this form, but the names of the other joint holders should be shown in the space provided. The vote of the senior holder who tenders a vote, whether in person or by proxy, will be accepted to the exclusion of the votes of the other joint holders. Seniority will be determined by the order in which the names of the holders appear in the register of members in respect of the joint holding.
6. Completion of this form will not prevent you from subsequently attending and voting at the meeting in person, in which case any votes cast by the proxy will be excluded.
Any queries should be sent to email@example.com