We are pleased to announce further reductions in our fees this year, effective 1st April. Our current fees are always listed at https://www.lonap.net/fees.
The Board recently approved the budget for the coming financial year 2023/24 and is pleased to announce some reductions in port fees:
- 4Gbps on 10 GE ports reduced from £130 pcm to £120 pcm.
- 10 GE ports reduced from £200 pcm to £175 pcm.
- 20Gbps on 100 GE ports reduced from £375 pcm to £325 pcm.
- 40Gbps on 40 GE on 100 GE ports reduced from £700 pcm to £600 pcm.
- 100 GE ports reduced from £1,475 pcm to £1,200 pcm.
We have also introduced a new partial product of 10Gbps on 100 GE ports at £175 pcm.
Direct debit still preferred
We will continue to offer a direct debit discount of £25 per month per port for 4Gbps on 10 GE or higher speeds - Members can easily sign up for direct debit payment at https://www.lonap.net/directdebit
Our complete list of fees is at https://www.lonap.net/fees.
If you have any comments or questions about the new LONAP fees, or you would like to discuss joining or upgrading your peering port in London, we are always happy to talk. - Contact us.